- The POPAI University Masters Program will be held July 9-10, 2007 at Northwestern University in Evanston, IL. Registration is now open for the Masters Program, an intensive, two-day curriculum designed to help marketing professionals advance their education and build a network of colleagues to call upon as a lifetime resource. This course is, according to POPAI, "not a rubber-stamp exercise, but a challenging degree of achievement that requires academic application and performance. "
- The Masters Program provides a fast track for earning the Marketing at-Retail Certification (MaRC) designation. The Masters Program provides 18 full credits towards a certification, making MaRC designation more achievable than ever.
- Program Objectives:
- Arm the professional with a deeper comprehension of all aspects of Marketing at-Retail.
- Offer an advanced program in a classroom setting designed to enhance the professional development of retail marketers.
- Develop a network of colleagues that attendees can use as a career resource for information about how Marketing at-Retail can measurably impact sales.
- Provide the opportunity for attendees to learn from some of the most knowledgeable presenters in their area of expertise in the industry.
- Prepare attendees to take and pass the MaRC exam.
he courses are delivered in two full days of educational sessions. The sessions are small and provide an intimate learning environment that fosters the exchange of ideas and knowledge. All courses will be held in a classroom setting at the Evanston campus of Northwestern University. Day one focuses on marketing at-retail, branding, consumer behavior, research, sales promotion, intellectual property protection and global retail trends issues. Day two includes sessions on design, materials, new technologies, and experiential marketing.
The courses are designed for professionals involved in Marketing at-Retail on both the client and supplier sides of the industry seeking to expand their area of expertise and broaden their understanding of how Marketing at-Retail can be used for maximum advantage in specific circumstances.
Individuals enrolled in POPAI’s Marketing at-Retail Certification (MaRC) program desiring a faster way of earning credits to take the exam. Attending the Masters Program is the quickest way to earn 18 credits towards certification.
For information, or to enroll, contact: Lynn Goldberg, 703-373-8804