- PEARL RIVER, NY--On-Net Surveillance Systems, Inc. (OnSSI) is partnering with global network connectivity powerhouse D-Link Systems, Inc. to deliver OnSSI's open-architecture IP-based video software solutions to D-Link's large customer base.
- D-Link Systems, Inc., will offer two software platforms from OnSSI, ProSight for small/medium-scale single-server applications and NetDVR for medium-scale single-server applications, to allow users to manage, record and monitor single-site network video recorder (NVR) IP surveillance camera systems.
- “As a technology provider themselves, D-Link fully appreciates the operational benefits that software-driven solutions like OnSSI's provide to address present and future needs,” said Mulli Diamant, vice president of sales, OnSSI. “We are pleased to be working with D-Link through our sales channel partners and look forward to a longstanding relationship as their surveillance needs evolve in the future.”
- Through this partnership, OnSSI's products will reach a broader base of customers as D-Link Systems, Inc. holds a strong position in the networking and connectivity products market.
- “We welcome the opportunity to work with OnSSI to bring flexible camera management, recording and archiving capabilities to single-site, multi-camera deployments,” said Chris Wong, director of product management for D-Link Systems, Inc. “Our feature-rich D-Link NVR IP camera offerings, together with OnSSI's camera management platform, provide premiere digital surveillance solutions for small-to-medium-sized businesses requiring professional, state-of-the-art monitoring.”