- Christi's new 1DLP projector line will have its first showing at the Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) show in Amsterdam Feb. 10-12 at Christie booth No. 1-H50.
The Christie 1DLP projector, D12HD
The Christie H Series projectors feature 12,000 lumens and are available in the10,000-plus lumen 1DLP category.
Weighing 52.5 pounds (24 kilograms) each, the dual-lamp Christie D12HD-H and Christie D12WU-H are suitable for both mid-to-large rental staging and fixed applications including concert halls, auditoriums,
hotels, boardrooms, education, government, conference rooms and houses of worship.
The brightness and durability is a boon for rental stagers, while fixed installation applications benefit from not only the image clarity and color integrity, but also the design, enabling the Christie H Series to be installed in portrait or landscape mode. With this announcement, Christie demonstrates its commitment to the 1DLP market, adding to a lineup that includes Christie G Series, GS Series and Q Series to deliver a platform of 1DLP solutions.
“Christie H Series provides the best of both worlds in 1DLP offerings. It is both rugged and bright enough for rental staging applications but also provides rich, beautiful colors and is well-designed for the office,” said Curtis Lingard, product manager, Christie. “At less than half the size and noise factor of other projectors in this class, the Christie H Series delivers a super-quiet, clean, sophisticated look with plenty of presentation power packed inside.”
Christie H Series at a glance:
• 1DLP with dual-lamps and 12,000 lumens
• HD and WUXGA resolutions
• Built-in warping, blending and color correction
• Quiet noise level – 40dBA
• Camera-based geometry correction (camera not included)
• Portrait capability and 360-degree orientation
• Optional coarse dust and fog filters for harsher environments
• Full suite of lenses and there is an adapter available for existing Christie E Series lenses
• 6-Segment color wheel providing color integrity and images
• Integration with 3G SDI, HDBaseT, bottom-side HDMI connectivity, Crestron and AMX compatibility
• Optional Rigging/Stacking Frame
• Wireless dongle for presentation and control
• Black or white chassis