DALLAS, TX--ViewSonic announced enhancements to Finch Club, the company’s program that rewards new and existing channel partners.
Established to deepen and broaden partner relationships, ViewSonic’s Finch Club offers resellers streamlined access to resources that grow their business. In addition to extensive promotional deals, incentive programs, sales tools and ongoing training programs already in place, ViewSonic has expanded the award-winning program to include:
· Tiered vertical and horizontal membership levels – Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum tiers - with progressive margin opportunities for members in each successive tier
· Development of the ViewSonic North American Advisory Council, which will meet at major trade events throughout the year, giving members the ability to influence ViewSonic’s R&D process as well as contribute to the development of margin building opportunities that are complementary to their services. Members will be chosen based on the results of ViewSonic’s ongoing Fly First Class sales promotion, as well as an application process that begins in January 2011.
· A dedicated, direct VIP customer support phone line for Platinum members
· Reseller Bounty program enabling members to earn cash rewards for including ViewSonic Regional Business Managers in meetings with prospective clients
· Expansion of Recycle+ Asset Recovery Program, which waives shipping for resellers of ViewSonic products sent in for recycling
· Complimentary start up collateral for Gold and Platinum members
ViewSonic has supported the channel for over 20 years across a range of vital vertical markets, and has consistently made efforts to ensure its programs are aligned with channel priorities. The Digital Signage and AV Integrator Program offers a strategic focus on meeting the needs of national dealers, featuring margin enhancement opportunities, priority product allocations, targeted product training webinars and dedicated engineering support. Additionally, ViewSonic’s ViewSchool and GovEd programs offer exclusive pricing and promotions for government employees, students, campuses and school districts to ensure they are able to make the best purchasing decisions for their organizations.
Concurrent with improvements to Finch Club, ViewSonic is introducing its Channel Partner Awards Program to recognize top-performing partners in the areas of sales growth, innovation, digital signage, add-on services and more. ViewSonic will announce winners in each category in the coming months.
“The improvements we are rolling out to the Finch Club program come as a result of ongoing conversations with our channel partners, and reflects our commitment to rewarding them for continued loyalty,” said Melinda Beecher, Senior Manager, National Channel Marketing for ViewSonic Americas. “By investing in these enhanced sales and marketing tools, we’re excited to be able to help our partners accomplish their sales goals, and will continue to make improvements accordingly.”
ViewSonic will also introduce enhanced functionality on the Finch Club website to better serve customers and enable them to take advantage of the full suite of resources available. Additionally, Finch Club features customized sales contests, including a current opportunity for top-selling customers to win ViewSonic products or Visa gift cards. Generalized program enhancements will go into effect September 1, 2010, with the tiering process going into effect during Q4 2010.
Current and prospective partners can visit Finch Club online at www.FinchClub.com. Sign up today to take advantage of all that Finch Club has to offer and be automatically entered into monthly sweepstakes to win ViewSonic’s latest technologies.