After upgrading its CONVERGENCE AV Manager solution to provide users with more power, information, control, and ease of use, ClearOne introduced its network hardware CONVERGENCE InSite Server that enables bi-directional communications between its Cloud or Enterprise AV Manager and on-site ClearOne Pro Audio products.
Working together, they are designed to excel in a range of applications that include local AV system maintenance, device status monitoring, remote AV device control, equipment auditing, help desk operations and single-pane-of-glass business intelligence. The new CONVERGENCE InSite Server can serve customers in many verticals, including office buildings, convention centers, education, corporate campuses, global enterprises, multi-site organizations, and large government deployments, among others.
Key InSite Server feature highlights include:
- The CONVERGENCE Local Agent software comes pre-installed and ready to deploy.
- InSite server setup and registration is simple and painless using a web browser.
- Users can get up and running quickly with auto discovery of all supported devices on multiple subnets without the need of labor-intensive, individual device registration.
- Plenty of storage for InSite logs and backup configuration files of managed devices.
- Small footprint with a solid-state drive, auto power on, and a fanless enclosure for 24/7 high reliability.
- Includes extra ports for additional network connections, or optional keyboard, video, and mouse for servicing.
- Integrates with third-party management systems via a RESTful web interface.
- The Local Agent software is also available for free download and self-installation on Windows or Linux with a CONVERGENCE Cloud or Enterprise account.
The ClearOne CONVERGENCE AV Manager, available in Cloud or Enterprise versions using Local Agent servers, is a unified software platform to monitor, control, and audit ClearOne Pro Audio products from any location worldwide.
The Cloud AV Manager service offers multi-tenant Management as a Service (MaaS) on a single pane of glass, enabling recurring revenue opportunities for AV practitioners, tailored to their clients’ needs. The Enterprise AV Manager software is self-maintained and hosted on-premises, or privately in the cloud by an organization, for complete control and security.