- PHILADELPHIA, PA--To help its reseller partners turn buying power into brain power, Almo Professional A/V launched Almo EDGE, the first distributor reward program that allows partners to earn points toward training courses worth InfoComm International CTS renewal units. Enrollment in the Almo EDGE program is free and open on July 1, 2010 to all Almo Professional A/V partners.
- “Our goal is to give our partners more than just a product — we want to give them a competitive edge,” explained Sam Taylor, executive vice president and COO for Almo Professional A/V. “If they are going to invest in a partnership with Almo, then we’re going to give back the opportunity for them to learn, develop their business and advance their careers. Education has and always will be our priority — it’s one of the primary ways Almo stands apart from the distributor pack.” Taylor added that training is a necessary part of career advancement but it’s also a reward that can extend further to increase employee retention and even improve morale.
- To earn and learn, Almo Professional A/V partners will receive triple Almo EDGE points for every dollar spent on Samsung Electronics America ITD products — the Platinum sponsor of the program. A single point can be earned for every dollar spent on any other product available from Almo Professional A/V. Accrued points can be redeemed for free training courses delivered by Brawn Consulting, a leading educational provider for the AV industry. All of the Almo EDGE rewards courses are approved by InfoComm International and therefore worth valuable CTS renewal units.
- The Almo EDGE program enables partners to expand the services they offer by learning about new technologies, trends and applications from highly trained consultants. There are also AV fundamentals courses that can be used in training new employees. Resellers have the ability to earn access to these courses with as few as 5,000 points. Each program can be tailored to the needs of the reseller and delivered via an on-demand or live webinar to avoid travel time and expenses.
- "In a fast-paced world we need to effectively differentiate ourselves from the competition,” said Alan Brawn, a principal of Brawn Consulting LLC. “Almo’s new EDGE program provides this differentiation through the continuing education that is needed to keep each of us on the forefront of the AV and digital signage industries. The availability of either online or live webinar delivery systems permits Almo's resellers to select the education mode that best suits their staffs and schedules. We learn in a different way than in the past and Almo is recognizing this paradigm shift with the new EDGE program.”
To enroll in the Almo EDGE reseller rewards program starting July 1, 2010, click here. Resellers must register during the open enrollment period of July 1, 2010-July 31, 2010 to accumulate July purchase points. After July 31, 2010, points will begin accruing based upon the date of enrollment.