Audio specialist Sennheiser is offering single day sessions on key practices, topics, and trends in the installed sound/systems integration business.
This seminar will appeal to a wide array of sound professionals, including worship leaders, system operators, mixers and technicians. Additionally, the course will offer credit towards CTS certification renewal and is also useful as a refresher on key concepts and practices in live sound reinforcement. Course content will cover specific areas including:
* RF wireless microphone and wireless personal monitoring systems design and applications
* Distributed audio systems and systems for ADA compliance
* Digital audio networking, microphone selection and system
Following is the current schedule for all 2010 Sennheiser Sound Academy (Installed Sound) dates.
* Thursday, June 17, 2010: Olympia, WA
* Wednesday, July 14, 2010: Matthews, NC
* Thursday, July 15, 2010: Matthews, NC
* Wednesday, August 4, 2010: New York, NY
* Tuesday, September 14, 2010: Houston, TX
* Tuesday, November 16, 2010: Minneapolis, MN
Joe Ciaudelli, director of market development and education, Sennheiser and a key architect of Sennheiser Sound Academy, commented: "Our training curriculum is truly distinguished in the market since our primary goal is to educate industry professionals rather than directly promote our products. When we started this program four years ago, our goal was to create a program that prepares individuals for the most demanding sound applications; we have since seen our program expand in both its subject matter and regional coverage."
Each seminar is $149 and includes lunch, swag, informative workshop materials and a $50 coupon toward the purchase of any Sennheiser product.
Visit sennheiserusa.com for more information.