Businesses looking for innovative technologies to impact the in-store experience can see first-hand examples at the upcoming KioskCom Self Service Expo and The Digital Signage Show, taking place November 10-11, at the Javits Center in New York.
Nanonation, a Platinum Sponsor of the event, will feature demonstrations of client work and highlight new enhancements to its award-winning software platform. Nanonation’s booth (#307) will be showcasing new technologies to deploy and manage digital marketing assets across a variety of customer touch points. Stations will be set-up to demonstrate Nanonation’s CommandPoint tools to monitor, manage, and measure enterprise deployments, including its new Data Tagging functionality to streamline and automate content management of digital signage networks.
“We’ve enhanced our software platform to provide a wider range of customer experience technologies than ever before,” announced Brian Ardinger, Nanonation’s chief marketing officer. “These technologies enable businesses to cut costs, leverage investments, and deliver differentiated experiences across the enterprise. This show will give marketers and IT professionals a way to see, feel, and experience real-world examples.”
New items that will be showcased include:
- User interface and functionality enhancements to Nanonation’s software platform
- Enhanced data tagging intelligence to automate and enhance content management
- Intelligent, SKU-activated merchandising solutions for customers and employees
- Digital Menu Board solutions for hospitality environments
- Customer-driven digital signage
- Mobile integration solutions including Microsoft Tag and SMS messaging
- Digital audio solutions for management of the in-store audio experience
In addition Bradley Walker, Nanonation’s CEO, will be moderating a panel on Tuesday at 10:30am titled “Creating the Intelligent Customer Experience.” Panel participants for the session will include representatives from Target and Outcast Media. Brian Ardinger, Nanonation’s CMO, will be presenting at 2:00pm with a session titled “Better Shopper Marketing Through Technology: Creating Innovative, Immersive & Intelligent Customer Experiences.” Each session will delve into specific industry case studies and insights gained from the past decade of work in the digital media marketplace.