- Almo Professional A/V has announced its entire sales team has successfully completed the Chief Certified Partner Program. Through this certification, the Almo sales team is prepared to help partners win more business and boost profits by providing consultation on the best mounts and installation techniques for their projects.
- “Training and education are top priorities for us and, we know they must start from within, which is why our sales team completed the Chief certification,” said Sam Taylor, executive vice president and COO for Almo Professional A/V. “Chief’s project and application-focused philosophy is synonymous with ours. Our sales team is prepared to help partners create full-room applications as opposed to just selling products. Peripherals like mounts complete an install and allow our partners to expand their earning potential.” Taylor noted that all Almo Professional A/V sales professionals are InfoComm trained and DSCE-certified.
- According to Steve Durkee, vice president of Chief commercial products, “Almo Professional A/V truly understands the business benefits of certification programs like ours. The company has invested a tremendous amount of time and resources toward education so they can offer resellers and installers more. We’re proud to partner with a distributor that places such a high value on education.”
- The Chief Certified Partner Program incorporates interactive, online training to help participants differentiate their businesses to win more projects and improve overall results in mount selection and installation techniques. It’s a market-specific program that uses virtual rooms and videos to help drive success and positively impact the bottom line. Additionally, the program offers InfoComm CTS RUs and numerous VIP rewards, from lead referrals to an online product and promotional portal just for certified partners.
- As an Almo Professional A/V vendor partner, Chief participates in the distributor’s E4 AV Tour, which will resume in Washington, D.C. in November.
For more information, visit www.almoproav.com