At InfoComm 2010, Scala will have a unique collaboration of various display formats and informative overview presentations on selected topics in the digital signage industry.
* Live demos of e2Campus, the 1st and most trusted name in campus notifications;
* A showcase of our latest acquisition, SignChannel – a new category of self-service digital signage service that is both low cost and easy to use. (an advertising-free, subscription-based service);
* Hourly presentations on digital signage in education, corporate communication, retail, convenience stores and restaurants;
* IAdea Signboard giveaways on Wednesday and Thursday;
* A press conference on Thursday at 11:30 AM right in the booth; and
* Dynamic hardware displays from Equus, ViewSonic, IAdea, MediaVue and SpinetiX.
Scala's booth (N2151) is located right in the heart of the Digital Signage Pavilion in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center (and right across from the Digital Signage Application Showcase).
Scala will also have plenty more on hand, including demo DVDs, members of Scala management to answer your questions and dynamic, eye-catching content displayed on Christie MicroTiles. If you're not familiar with them, you must stop by to see for yourself!