The Digital Signage Group continues to sponsor webinars on a host of different subjects- all designed to get you further along on the digital signage learning curve.
Minicom advanced Systems - February 9, 2007 at 10:00 am Pacific Time (1:00 pm Eastern Time)
Minicom Advanced Systems has a complete line of video, audio, and serial control transmission equipment that solves numerous problems in digital signage projects.
Topics they will be discussing:
* How Minicom products can solve difficult installation problems
* All of the parts that go into a complete system
* Some tricks you can employ to make your installation work better and cost less
Digital View Solid State Media Players - February 16, 2007 at 10:00 am Pacific Time (1:00 pm Eastern Time)
Digital View builds a complete line of rock-solid media players that are flexible, reliable, and cost effective to deploy.
* Features and differences between complete line of solid state media players
* How to use the media players in various situations
* Optional equipment that can make the players react to user input, print coupons, and track usage
ProDisplay Projection Screens - Februrry 23, 2007 at 10:00 am Pacific Time (1:00 pm Eastern Time)
PEOPLE often think that the display options for digital signage are between LCD or Plasma. Projection can be even more impactful and at a competitive cost. ProDisplay enables projection technologies with their complete line of specialty screen materials.
* The ProDisplay line of projection materials
* How these materials can be used to create displays with more impact than traditional LCD and plasma displays
Information and sign-up for the webinars: www.tdsg.net