- MINNEAPOLIS, MN--Vaddio posted three new ProductionVIEW HD demonstration videos.
- ProductionVIEW HD Overview
- Get a basic overview of ProductionVIEW HD and all its capabilities, including integrated PTZ camera control and multi-format HD/SD live switching with real-time graphics. Features also include only one frame of delay, six inputs (any combination of component HD, RGBHV or SD video), Dual Bus Switching, focus and Iris controls, 12 camera presets, Lower Screen Graphics, as well as a variety of others.
- ProductionVIEW HD Configuration
- Learn how to configure the new ProductionVIEW HD. The system’s multi-format 6 x 2 switcher accepts any combination of input signals from HD component video, RGBHV and SD video (HD at component 1080p, 1080i and 720p; SD video Y/C or composite; and RGBHV up to UXGA resolutions). All inputs feature both up/down conversion capabilities – each having its own user selectable output resolutions.
ProductionVIEW HD Operation
The ProductionVIEW HD incorporates seamless video switching, camera preset control and joystick camera control functionality into one of the most fully featured video consoles on the market today. The ProductionVIEW HD control surface is laid out to allow even a novice to operate the system with minimal training.