Qualified end-users can attend Customer Engagement Technology World, November 10-11, New York (Javits Center, full conference and expo at no charge. With a free pass, in just two days attendees can:
• Customize their conference - choose from sessions geared towards Customer Engagement Business Strategies, Kiosks and Self-Service, Digital Signage, Digital Out Of Home (DOOH) and Place-Based Media Advertising, Mobile and Multi-Channel Engagement Strategies and more... for an overview of the conference program, visit this link.
• Get brand and agency perspectives from CETW's dynamic keynote presenters! Chris Borek, Sr Manager, Interactive Multichannel Experience, Target, and David Sommer, Managing Partner, MEC Retail.
• All attendees can attend Tech Talk sessions in the theaters on the expo floor.
• Attend presentations throughout the event focused on the latest technical and operational challenges in self service, mobile and digital signage.
• Learn from the Experts. Take part in the “SPEED” Digital Signage Training Program to bring your event experience to the next level. Access to this special training program is available at no charge to all full conference attendees.
• Content Creation Live. Don't miss the one-of-a-kind “Cooking Up Content: From Concept to Screen” digital signage content creation demonstration.
• Customer engagement technology on display: The expo hall will be filled with hundreds of exhibits to meet all technology and service needs
• Compete for the coolest contests and giveaways of course!
Click below for developing event details and to register. Use source code CETW16BX when registering to apply for complimentary full conference pass.
Not an end user? Network Operators, Resellers and Systems Integrators also qualify for a complimentary Expo pass. Visit this link for further qualification details. Register with source code CETW16B to apply for a complimentary expo pass or to take advantage of early registration pricing.