The first issue of NewBay Media's Marketing At Retail magazine set the industry abuzz, from its "sneak preview" during New York City's Advertising Week to the 20,000 industry decision makers who had the issue delivered right to their desks.
The second issue is entering production soon, and will continue Marketing At Retail's momentum by addressing issues such as:
- Shopper Engagement Metrics Studies Update from Jim Spaeth, Sequent Partners. Both POPAI and ISMI are kicking off in-store shopper engagement measurement studies.
- CES 07 Preview
- Culture-ing Marketing at Retai: globalization, ethnic marketing issues, as the demographics of the shopper changes more quickly than most ad and in-store marketging strategies.
- Digital Signage Network Playlog Standards, by William Wu, DS-IQ: Even as new metric tools are explored to measure the response of in-store campaigns, key to any digital signage network is a system to measure when and where scheduled digital content ran on the displays
- Display of the Year Case Study
- Laura Davis-Taylor: As the store is being positioned as a media vehicle many are starting to approach it with traditional media nomenclature and valuation. The thinking is that if we do, the media dollars agencies are looking for alternative homes for will be easier to capture. For the retail vertical, the flaw is that the agencies and retailer marketing teams are currently not involved in the store process.
- RFID: tagging success in-store
... and much more.
For more information on Marketing At Retail magazine, visit www.marketingatretail.com.