Customer Engagement Technology World (featuring KioskCom and The Digital Signage Show) continues to invest in furthering industry growth by offering complimentary conference passes to qualified end-users (a $1,495 value). Not an end-user? You may still qualify for a complimentary expo pass.
With your free pass, in just two days attendees can:
• Customize their conference: choose from sessions geared towards Customer Engagement Business Strategies, Advertising, Kiosks and Self-Service, Digital Signage, Digital Out Of Home (DOOH) and Place-Based Media, Mobile and Multi-Channel Engagement Strategies and more.
• All attendees can attend Tech Talk sessions in the theaters on the expo floor. Attend presentations throughout the event focused on the latest technical and operational challenges in self service, mobile and digital signage.
• Learn from the Experts: Take part in the “SPEED” Digital Signage Training Program to bring your event experience to the next level. Access to this special training program is available at no charge to all full conference attendees.
• Content Creation Live: Don't miss the one-of-a-kind “Cooking Up Content: From Concept to Screen” digital signage content creation demonstration.
• The expo hall will be filled with hundreds of exhibits to meet all your technology and service needs.
•Guided Expo Tours: Sign up for semi-private, themed tours and let your tour guide lead you to some important stops in the exhibit hall. Stay tuned to the web site as details develop on the tour routes.
• Check out award-winning work: Attend a panel discussion where DIGI Awards winners will discuss their winning entries and see some of the winners on display in the exhibit hall.
Use source code CETW12DX when registering to apply for your complimentary full conference pass.Not an end user? Network Operators, Reselles, and Systems Integrators also qualify for a complimentary Expo pass.
For further qualification details:
Register with source code CETW12D to apply* for a complimentary expo pass or to take advantage of early registration pricing.