The NSCA Board of Directors has elected a Dave Ferlino to its executive committee. Ferlino assumed his role on July 1, 2015.
Ferlino, regional operations manager at Whitlock, has become secretary for the NSCA Board of Directors executive committee. The other members of the executive committee are:
- NSCA President: Michael Hester, managing partner for Beacon Communications
- NSCA Immediate Past President: Ingolf de Jong, president and principal partner of General Communications
- NSCA Vice President: Ray Bailey, president of Lone Star Communications
- NSCA Treasurer: Josh Shanahan, president of Sport View Technologies
Rob Simopoulos, president at Advance Technology, is beginning his first three-year term as a member of NSCA’s Board of Directors. He is joining the following board members who are continuing their terms from last year:
- Michael Boettcher, Advanced AV
- Kelly McCarthy, Genesis Integration
- Ron Prier, RPAV
- Anne Sellers, Sensory Technologies
- Paul Thomas, Northland Control Systems
Jeff Kindig, vice president of marketing strategy at AMX, will remain as president of the NSCA Education Foundation Board of Directors. He serves alongside vice president Stephen Kohler of Shure and secretary/treasurer Catherine Shanahan of Shanahan Sound.
Shannon Townley, president of SurgeX and Energy Intelligence Solution Sales, will remain in his role as an NSCA Education Foundation board member, along with Laurie Englert, vice president of marketing for Milestone AV Technologies.
New to the NSCA Education Foundation Board of Directors are Kelly Perkins, marketing and communications manager for AVI Systems, and Michael Shinn, director of operations for IMS Technology Services’ systems integration division. Ingolf de Jong, NSCA Board of Directors’ immediate past president, will also be joining the NSCA Education Foundation board, along with Paul Cronin, senior vice president at Atrion Networking.