- PHILADELPHIA, PA--Almo Professional A/V has opened registration for its Professional A/V Expo 2009, a free education and networking event designed to give partners the tools they need to stay productive and profitable.
Professional A/V Expo 2009 will take place in St. Louis September 14-15, in conjunction with parent company Almo Corporation’s traveling Consumer Electronics and Appliance Expo 2009. The two-day program includes educational sessions with the ability to earn up to 3.5 InfoComm CTS Renewal Units (RUs), access to the newest professional products in a dedicated exhibit hall, as well as the opportunity to network with leading manufacturers and the new Almo Professional A/V sales team.
According to Sam Taylor, executive vice president and COO of Almo Professional A/V, “This is the first major event since our division formed. We are ready to bring our partners the training they need to stay ahead and even earn valuable InfoComm CTS Renewal Units. Partners who attend also will have the added benefit of participating in Almo’s Consumer Electronics and Appliance Expo, making it a true all-around conference and tradeshow experience at the local level.”
The following educational sessions will take place during Professional A/V Expo 2009:
- Keynote: “Five Things You NEED to Do to Thrive in 2009,” – 1.5 CTS RUs
Gary Kayye, CTS, Chief Visionary, Kayye Consulting, Inc.
- “Sharp LED Technology: The Basics and Beyond,”
Scott Roche, Senior Field Manager, Sharp USA.
- “Web-Based Content Management Solutions for Cost-Effective Digital Signage,”
Ryan Cahoy, Product Manager, Rise Vision.
- “Digital Signage: The Future Is Now,” – 2 CTS RUs
Alan Brawn, CTS, ISF, ISF-C, President, Brawn Consulting.Professional A/V Expo 2009 will feature an exhibit hall filled with leading professional display and peripheral manufacturers -- including Panasonic, Samsung, Rise Vision, Premier, Chief and Sharp – showcasing the newest A/V flat panels, projectors, accessories, software services and more.
Register at http://www.almo.com/Expo/StLouis/expoPro.asp