- HAWTHORNE, NY—In a move to better serve its customers in the western U.S., BTX today announced that it has opened a second distribution center, located in Salt Lake City, UT.
- The new distribution center is located in a shipping lane that will provide one- or two-day UPS ground service to the entire western U.S. region, including the states of California, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington.
- This full-fledged expansion includes the addition of inside sales personnel to specifically support business from this region and an experienced outside sales manager to direct the company's newly enhanced western sales channel.
- "This strategic initiative is an important step in the growth of our business and the elevation of our value to our western U.S. customers and eastern U.S. customers with job sites out west," said Greg Schwartz, president of BTX. "Because this is a BTX warehouse with BTX employees, our customers should expect, and will receive, the same level of accuracy and reliability they've come to know from our company."
- The new Salt Lake City warehouse, located at 3130 West California Ave., Suite D, Salt Lake City, UT 84104, is expected to be stocked and operational during the first quarter of 2009.