- BRUSSELS, BELGIUM--Crestron International attracted huge crowds today at its Headquarters Grand Opening. The new state-of-the-art facility provides training, sales, technical support and product distribution for Europe, Russia and the Middle East.
- Crestron International was established in Brussels in 1992 with Frank Van Meeuwen, President of Crestron International, at the helm. Over the years, the commercial and residential markets throughout Europe and Middle East have consistently and rapidly grown, necessitating the expanded offices that opened today. In fact, this past year Crestron International earned more than $100 million in sales.
- “This demonstration of leadership and commitment to the global marketplace is unmatched in our industry,” says Randy Klein, Executive Vice President of Crestron Electronics, Inc. “It takes a huge investment and a lot of resources to support an effort like this. Especially in times of uncertainty, we need to expand and grow to create new opportunities for our dealers.”
- The new headquarters cost $6 million to build, including the property and infrastructure. This world-class facility is more than a half mile wide, features more than 20 miles of installed cable, and most importantly, is supported by 178 of the most talented and dedicated AV professionals on the continent. In addition to office space, the new headquarters includes modern training facilities and a fully-automated, bonded warehouse.
- “This new building and outstanding staff are a testament to our dedication and success,” says Van Meeuwen. “We look forward to continuing to provide the best support to our dealers, and lead the way to future prosperity.”