NEC Display Solutions of America announced the addition of a lower cost, ultra-narrow bezel display and two video wall bundles for all-in-one, easy-to-configure digital signage solutions.
The X464UNV is a reduced brightness LED backlit display ideal for the cost-conscious. The 2x2 (X464UNV-TMX4P) and 3x3 (X464UNV-TMX9P) LCD TileMatrix Digital Video Walls leverage four and nine X464UNV displays, respectively, with the full adjustment capabilities of the pull-out mounts. This mounting system allows for simple installation with perfect alignment and access for servicing the video walls.
The 46-inch X464UNV's ultra-narrow bezel allows for a screen-to-screen distance between two neighboring X464UNV displays of only 5.7 millimeters. The barely discernable transition gap between displays ensures a homogenous picture across the matrix. Minimal bezel widths also help avoid interruptions of the displays.
"We're adding to our portfolio of video wall bundles as a result of their popularity with customers," said Rachel Karnani, senior product manager of large-screen displays at NEC Display Solutions. "Video walls can be an important component to an overall branding strategy. The X464UNV ultra-narrow displays and the pullout mounts that comprise these bundles offer a simple and cost-effective video wall solution."
The X464UNV display, and X464UNV-TMX4P and X464UNV-TMX9P video wall bundles include the following features:
• Professional-grade LCD panels, advanced thermal protection and sealed panel design for the most formidable digital signage industry requirements
• LED backlighting technology, which improves power consumption and allows for a slimmer depth
• 500cd/m2 maximum brightness combined with full HD resolution, which will capture the attention of audiences
• TileMatrix technology, which allows for easy manipulation of a single picture to 2x2 or 3x3 formats
• Auto Tile Matrix capabilities, which reduce set up times and therefore cost
• Full connectivity with DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI-D digital inputs, and ethernet with automated email notifications for diagnostic purposes
• Standard on-site warranty service for all included displays
The X464UNV, X464UNV-TMX4P and X464UNV-TMX9P will be available this month. Contact your reseller or distributor for latest pricing.