Rise Vision, Inc., a provider of a webbased content management system for the control of digital signage networks, has issued the Summer ‘08 Release of its Rise Display Network (RDN) service. Quarterly updates are one of the significant benefits of RDN, and are included in the subscription price. Because RDN is developed on a Software-as-a-Service platform,
- new versions of the software are automatically installed on display devices, ensuring that users benefit immediately. New features for this quarter’s upgrade focus on tools to ease content management, improve web site navigation, and incorporate live content into LED ticker displays.
- Live Content for LED Tickers: In addition to control for video displays, the Rise Display Network enables users to create and display content containing any combination of text messages and images for LED tickers. This quarterly update adds live content for LED tickers, including headline news, financial news, and sports data.
- Presentation Management Wizard: RDN is one of the easiest digital signage content management tools available, enabling users to start creating compelling signage with little or no training. The new version of RDN adds a Wizard that makes it even easier for users to add and change content on their digital displays.
- Improved Home Page Navigation: The RDN home page is now even easier for users to navigate, enabling them to find relevant information quicker and save steps in creating digital signage content.
- Trial Basis Displays: This quarterly upgrade of RDN enables users to add displays on a trial basis, as needed, on the fly.
- “Because the Rise Display Network is developed on a Software-as-a-Service platform, we can make new features available to users immediately,” says Ron Levac, President, Rise Vision, Inc. “We continue to improve our user interface and develop new tools to help our customers make the most of their digital signage displays.”
- For more information on Rise Vision products/services, visit www.risevision.com.