- Destination Media, the industry leader in digital out-of-home television, has announced the launch of the C-Store (convenience store) TV network in top U.S. media markets.
- C-Store TV initially launches in Boston, New York and Los Angeles with 100 new locations. Following the launch in these three cities, C-Store TV will be installed in other leading markets across the country.
- C-Store TV currently offers programming from sister network Gas Station TV and will soon feature unique content experiences. C-Store TV programming will run on 32- to 37-inch LCD screens by LG Electronics, located in key high traffic areas throughout the store such as near check-out and above beverage coolers and coffee stations.
- In addition to the C-Store TV launch, Gas Station TV expands into the Orlando market this week and will be in Phoenix and Seattle by early fall, increasing the network's presence to 22 DMAs, further solidifying GSTV as the leading digital out-of-home network. As Gas Station TV continues to acquire new markets, C-Store TV will align expansion with an equally aggressive rollout plan, giving Destination Media a each of 300 million viewers annually.
- "Similar to our rapid roll out of Gas Station TV onto more than 5500 screens in two years, C-Store TV will expand to reach between 8 and 10 million impressions per month by the fourth quarter of this year," said David Leider, CEO of Destination Media. "Our at-the-pump network is proven to provide measurable sales lifts in convenience stores. The launch of C-Store TV is a direct result of the demand we are experiencing from convenience store retailers and major brand marketers to reach beyond the pump and provide access to the in-store point-of-purchase environment."
- Gas Station TV is the only gas media network that offers Nielsen Media Research-verified viewership, demographics, dwell time, network size and recall data, and that same advertiser-trusted process will be applied to C-Store TV.
- "Through our use of the gold standard in media measurement, Nielsen Media Research, media buyers can confidently recommending Gas Station TV as the largest at-the-pump network available for their client's marketing message and consistent ROI," stated Leider. "C-Store TV will further solidify Destination Media's position as the leader in driving conversion in sales of fueling and convenience store customers."
For more information on Destination Media products/services, visit www.dmedia.com.