Digital Signage Expo (DSE) has announced the fourth installment in its free 2019 webinar series, which targets specific end user verticals, is to be presented Thursday, January 24 at 2 p.m. ET.
Moderated by Healthcare Innovation Editor in Chief Mark Hagland, the 30-minute session will benefit healthcare operators, technologists and communications professionals responsible for their facility’s digital signage communications network.
Featured discussion leaders include:
- Dileep Varma, Head of Product Development & Operations, Outcome Health
- Kim Sarubbi, Chief Operating Officer, Cannabis Medical Network
The webinar will discuss applications currently in use in a variety of healthcare settings, with a focus on the effectiveness of third-party networks in doctors’ offices to further patient education, help reduce perceived wait times, use technology to illustrate care alternatives and better understand treatment goals.
Attendees will learn:
- The importance of patient education
- How to increase compliance
- How to create up-sell opportunities
- Who and how to target audiences with digital signage in healthcare settings
- How doctors are using interactive signage in the course of treatment
- How to maximize digital signage impact in healthcare
Attendance for this 30-minute webinar is free, but registration is required HERE.