Reflect Systems, a provider of digital signage software and services, is presenting new ReflectView capabilities for interactivity and rich-media user experiences, first at The In-Store Marketing Expo in The Las Vegas Convention Center on November 12 - 14.
"Retail is becoming an increasingly competitive environment and digital media technologies are critical in providing dynamic messaging and immersive customer experiences," said Matt Schmitt, CEO of Reflect Systems. "Retailers and brands know that interactivity and digital merchandising are must-have components of their in-store strategies. We're excited to showcase how the ReflectView platform has helped industry leading retailers and brands to embrace and leverage digital media solutions."
Features showcased include:
- New "Smart Clip" media functionality for dynamically controlling media and messaging based on location, demographics and other business-specific meta data classifications.
- Camera-based capabilities for accurately measuring shopper traffic, demographics and media awareness.
- Highly targeted "Attract Loops" for maximizing the effectiveness of kiosk and interactive applications through the use of advanced scheduling and day parting capabilities.
- Robust support for a variety of interactive "trigger" capabilities including touch screen, barcode scanning, and magnetic card readers.
- Cross-channel marketing promotions utilizing digital signage and mobile applications.
The FutureVision Gallery, featuring Microsoft, offers a forward-looking showcase in the center of the ISME exhibit hall, featuring exciting, new technologies that are pushing the retail medium forward. FutureVision features many of the most innovative and effective in-store products you can use to build your brand and sell more in-store today. It remains open throughout the show and free to all registered attendees looking for new solutions on the front line of interactivity, media and retail technology.
For more information on Reflect Systems products/services, visit www.reflectsystems.com.