- HAUPPAUGE, NY--Electrograph Systems is leading off its 2009 Display Technology Experience complimentary reseller program series on Tuesday, March 24 at the Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center in the Dallas area. The event includes an entire day of training sessions, networking opportunities and new product showings, giving resellers the tools necessary to be more productive, make money on every project and maximize business potential.
- “Continuing education and networking is vital in a down economy, especially when there are fewer trade shows and other events to bring us together as an industry,” explained Sam Taylor, president of Electrograph Systems, Inc. “Our focus for the DTE 2009 program is on the commercial and residential business essentials – digital signage, retrofit installations and ways to prosper in both markets during tough times.”
- Electrograph’s 2009 DTE program, now in its fifth consecutive year, continues to evolve to support the issues and business trends in the AV world. The event will commence with an all-new opening session presented by Gary Kayye, of “Gary Kayye’s rAVe” and “Gary Kayye’s Home Edition” e-newsletters, entitled “The Five Things You NEED to Do to Thrive in ’09”. His presentation focuses on the top areas of opportunity to help AV resellers grow while the competition struggles.
Additional DTE 2009 Dallas topics and speakers include:
• New Technologies Update (1.25 NSCA LU value, .5 CEDIA CEU value) -- Dave Pedigo, CEDIA
• Digital Signage Initiative Defined (1.5 NSCA LU value, .75 CEDIA CEU value) -- Lyle Bunn, Lyle Bunn Consulting
• Retrofit Installation and Best Practices (1.5 NSCA LU value, .75 CEDIA CEU value) -- Steve Standridge, Media Design, Inc.
• Expanding Digital Signage Reach Through Video Over IP and Wireless Extension -- John Jensen, Avocent
• Differentiation for Profitable Sales -- Alan Brawn, Brawn Consulting
• Digital Signage: The Future Is Now -- Alan Brawn, Brawn Consulting
• Web-Based Content Management Solutions for Cost-Effective Digital Signage -- Ryan Cahoy, RiseVision
• Becoming a Certified Reseller of Philips 3D Displays -- van der Tol, Philips 3D Solutions
Complete information about Electrograph’s DTE 2009 Dallas program, including online registration and hotel accommodations, can be found at www.electrographdte.com.