- ATLANTA, GA--Cypress Communications introduced the Unified Communications Bailout Plan, which is designed to help small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) move forward with unified communications in 2009. Cypress’ bailout plan enables SMEs to lower their total communications spend* by at least ten percent, get award-winning hosted unified communications and get cash back for their current telecommunications equipment.
- New Cypress customer, IPC Information Systems, knows the value of unified communications. So when Chris Smith, IPC’s senior operations manager for the Southeast region, was looking to upgrade communications at one of IPC’s branches, he knew that finding the best, most cost-effective solution was absolutely essential.
- “Cypress’ hosted unified communications will enable us to replace our old key system and upgrade our data capacity—for less than we were spending at the time,” Smith said. “They even bought the old phones off our desks and are replacing them with brand new IP phones. With the current economy, I wasn’t sure that we would be able to move forward with unified communications this year, but Cypress’ fully hosted solution enabled us to get superior technology while saving us money at the same time.”
- The Cypress Bailout Plan at a Glance:
- Lower customer’s total communications spend by at least ten percent. There are many ways to save with Cypress’ hosted solutions. SMEs get productivity-enhancing technology, all the hardware they need and a provider to manage it for them—all for a single monthly cost. There are no ongoing maintenance costs, no charges for configuration changes, free interoffice calling, free local and long distance, and multimedia and collaboration tools such as real-time presence and Web conferencing.
Provide award-winning hosted unified communications. Cypress’ solutions offer the productivity-enhancing features of unified communications, all fully hosted and managed by a single provider. Cypress will even offer hosted Contact Center and Microsoft OCS. Whichever option SMEs choose, they get new technology, a comprehensive VoIP and unified communications solution—all with no capital expense and no need to hire and train additional IT staff to manage it.
Give customers cash back for their current telecom equipment. Beyond saving money with Cypress, SMEs will also get cash to put back in their 2009 budgets with Cypress’ equipment buyback program. As a part of the buyback, Cypress will purchase new customers’ current phones and replace them with state-of-the-art technology.
“At Cypress, we believe that unified communications has the power to improve productivity by transforming the way people connect to information and to each other,” said Frank Grillo, executive vice president of marketing at Cypress Communications. “And because we believe in that power, we designed the bailout plan to help SMEs conserve cash while implementing an award-winning hosted unified communications solution that can help them survive and thrive in 2009.”
Cypress’ flagship solution, C4 IP, is an enterprise-class hosted VoIP and hosted unified communications solution that delivers converged voice and data services, free local and long distance, integrated audio and Web conferencing, multimedia collaboration tools, and support for remote workers. And with hosted Contact Center and Microsoft® OCS available in early 2009, Cypress has a solution to fit the needs of practically any SME.
To learn more about Cypress’ hosted solutions and the Unified Communications Bailout Plan, go to www.cypresscom.net/bailout.