NEC Display Solutions of America, a provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, has released the 32-inch V323-2 display that possesses a new mechanical design with a 35 percent decrease in depth, 44 percent decrease in bezel width and 27 percent decrease in weight compared to the previous generation.
The display includes LED backlighting for improved power consumption as well as a full HD panel, integrated temperature sensors and fans. Its commercial-grade panel enables extended run times for airports, restaurants, retail, corporate and other types of applications.
The V323-2 display also features a built-in 8W speaker and an Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) compliant expansion slot, which enables the seamless integration of an OPS PC or other NEC/third-party accessories where video, audio, power and control are all internal.
“Organizations with varying application needs are looking for digital screens that drive business objectives,” said Keith Yanke, Senior Director of Product Marketing at NEC Display. “The V323-2 display delivers bright images, a thinner bezel and slimmer cabinet depth than its predecessors, all within an attractive total cost of ownership model.”
The V323-2 display includes the following features:
- 1920 x 1080 full HD native resolution for pristine clarity
- Brightness up to 450 cd/m2 and 1300:1 contrast ratio for brilliant imagery
- DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D (in/out) and other inputs, providing a wide range of connectivity options
- TileMatixTM, which facilitates video walls up to 10x10
- NaViSet Administrator 2, a free companion software that allows for full external control, asset tracking, task management, etc. with the display
- Available with a digital tuner (V323-2-AVT), embedded Windows PC (V323-2-PC) or Jelly Bean 4.2.2 Digital Signage Player (V323-2-DRD) embedded within the OPS slot
- Landscape and Portrait orientations
The V323-2 display is available at a minimum advertised price of $679. The V323-2-AVT, V323-2-DRD and V323-2-PC options are priced at $839, $899 and $1,549, respectively. All products ship with a three-years limited parts and labor warranty.