PHILADELPHIA, PA--Almo Professional AV will unveil a lineup of information-packed educational sessions focused on how to thrive in 2010 during the E4 AV Tour, its highly anticipated reseller training and networking event. Debuting on Dec. 8 in New York City, the full-day complimentary program allows partners to earn valuable InfoComm International CTS Renewal Units (RUs) while networking with the industry’s top manufacturers. The E4 AV event is open to Almo Professional AV’s local area partners as well as virtually to all partners across the nation.
“We are expecting a full house at the event, with hundreds pre-registered to participate both in New York and online from every part of the country,” said Sam Taylor, executive vice president and COO of Almo Professional A/V. “There is an incredible amount of enthusiasm about the E4 AV program, which will focus on education and staying strong in 2010. Industry-changing services like NEC’s VUKUNET digital signage advertising platform will be discussed, while products like Panasonic’s 85-inch plasma display will be shown to give resellers an edge as they prepare to begin a new year.”
The following jam-packed lineup of educational sessions will take place during the E4 AV Tour:
• “This Economy Sucks – What YOU Can Do to Grow,” – 1.5 CTS RUs
Gary Kayye, CTS, Chief Visionary, Kayye Consulting, Inc.
• “AV-IT Convergence – Audio and Video Over IP,” – 2 CTS RUs
• “Digital Signage for Sales Professionals,” – 2 CTS RUs
• “Using Performance Standards as a Business Strategy” – 1.5 CTS RUs
Paul Streffon, MBA, CTS-D, CTS-I, InfoComm Academy Staff Instructor
• “Digital Signage Revenue Past the Install: NEC’s Revolutionary Business Platform for the Digital Out-of-Home Market” – Dealer Authorization Session
Greg Patrick, Account Manager, NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
• “Structured Wiring for the Classroom” – 2 CTS RUs
Joe Cornwall, Business Development Manager, CablesToGo
• “Not All LEDs Are Created Equal: Exploring LED Technology”
Scott Roche, Senior Field Marketing Manager, Sharp USA
• “HDMI, Display Port and DCP in Commercial A/V”
Dan Smith, National Trainer, Magenta Research
• “Video Wall Basics: Technologies and Applications” – 1 CTS RUs
Don Hickey, Product Engineer, Samsung Electronics
Along with the opportunity to earn InfoComm CTS RUs, Almo’s E4 AV Tour affords partners the opportunity for coveted one-on-one time with the industry’s 20 top manufacturers, including NEC, Panasonic, Pioneer, Samsung, Hitachi, LG, Sanyo, Sharp and others.
During the event, Jack Cust, the Oakland Athletics’ designated hitter and a New Jersey native, will be on hand 2-3 p.m. courtesy of Sharp Aquos to sign Major League Baseball trading cards. In addition, Almo Professional A/V will give away more than $5,000 in prizes at the E4 AV event, and breakfast and lunch are available to all who attend. For more information, go to www.e4avtour.com.