PHILADELPHIA, PA--Resolving to keep its partners educated and prepared in 2010, Almo Professional A/V is taking its E4 AV Tour to Anaheim, CA on February 16. The event, for which there is no charge, includes a powerhouse line up of courses that offer InfoComm CTS renewal units and other valuable information to help Almo partners thrive in this new decade.
The E4 AV tour, which debuted last month in New York City, is a full-day program that allows partners to earn valuable InfoComm International CTS Renewal Units (RUs) while networking with the industry’s top manufacturers. The E4 AV event is open to Almo Professional A/V’s local area partners but can be accessed on demand by all partners across the nation. Registering for the E4 AV Tour on demand provides access to instructor videos, copies of the course presentations, video product reviews and live Twitter updates.
“The kick off event in New York exceeded our expectations – the room was full of energy as our attendees listened, learned and networked throughout the day,” said Sam Taylor, executive vice president and COO for Almo Professional A/V. “We expect this momentum to continue as the E4 tour moves around the nation and partners and integrators take advantage of all the opportunities it offers.”
According to Don Silver of Colortone Audio Visual, “In 28 years I have attended quite a few shows and local events. The one in New York City last December was by far the most resourceful and educational one I have attended.”
“We found Almo E4 NYC to be a tremendous asset,” added Marty Pisano of MediaNow. “The one-on-one discussions with suppliers allowed us to find new and better ways to meet our clients’ needs and build more business.”
Training sessions that will take place during the Anaheim E4 AV event include:
• “This Economy Sucks – What YOU Can Do to Grow” – 1.5 CTS RUs
Gary Kayye, CTS, Chief Visionary, Kayye Consulting, Inc.
• “AV-IT Convergence – Audio and Video Over IP” – 2 CTS RUs
• “Digital Signage for Sales Professionals” – 2 CTS RUs
• “Using Performance Standards as a Business Strategy” – 1.5 CTS RUs
Paul Streffon, MBA, CTS-D, CTS-I, InfoComm Academy Staff Instructor
• “Projection Screens: The Science, Design and Application” – 1 CTS RU
Alan Brawn, Brawn Consulting
• “Video Wall Basics: Technologies and Applications” – 1 CTS RU
Alan Brawn, Brawn Consulting
• “Digital Signage Revenue Past the Install: NEC’s Revolutionary Business Platform for the Digital Out-of-Home Market” – Dealer Authorization Session
Greg Patrick, Account Manager, NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
• “Not All LEDs Are Created Equal: Exploring LED Technology”
Scott Roche, Senior Field Marketing Manager, Sharp USA
• “Success Strategies for Selling Interactive Whiteboards”
Hitachi Software Training Team
Along with the opportunity to earn InfoComm CTS RUs, Almo’s E4 AV Tour affords partners coveted one-on-one time with the industry’s top manufacturers, including NEC, Panasonic, Pioneer, Samsung, Hitachi, LG, Sanyo, Sharp and others. For more information, go to www.e4avtour.com.