Hauppauge, NY--Electrograph Systems has teamed up with CEDIA for its all-new Display Technology Experience (DTE) reseller events. The DTE training and networking programs have been enhanced with home automation content to accommodate professional resellers serving the residential market.
The new DTEs, which will debut in New York, NY on October 10 and Ft. Lauderdale, FL on November 7, include a full day of reseller training and education, as well as an exhibit hall full of the newest commercial and residential AV products and technologies. Resellers will now be able to earn CEDIA continuing education credits and NSCA University Learning credits, get a first-hand look at the freshest new product and accessory solutions, and delve into the latest trends in both industries--all at the same event and all free of charge.
The fall DTE programs have been built upon the success of Electrograph's DTEs held earlier this year in Dallas, Chicago, and Seattle. They incorporate all-new training topics led by some of the biggest names in the business so that resellers can walk away with insider knowledge that can immediately be put to use.
* Networking Skills: More than Just a Stop on the Information Highway--Gary Kayye, Gary Kayye's rAVe and Gary Kayye's Home Edition e-newsletters
* Multiple Dwelling Units: Trends, Technologies and Tips to Work Successfully in this Emerging Market--Victor J. Cypher Jr., EVtek
* Do You Run a Business or Shop? Relating Company Culture to Success--Brad Nelson, Sound Solutions Northeast
* Retrofit Installation--Jeff Gardner, CEDIA
* ISF Display Calibration: The Ultimate Differentiation--Alan Brawn, Brawn Consulting
Technologies highlighted at the fall DTEs will include the latest in plasma and LCD flat panel displays, home cinema projectors, touch panels, consumer DVDs, mounts and stands, video processors, amplifiers and receivers, wire and cable, video interfaces, and more. Major display providers such as Pioneer, Panasonic, NEC, Sharp, Hitachi, and Mitsubishi will hold exhibit space at these events.