POPAI announces that the all new Digital Signage Awards Contest is officially open. The contest will highlight and acknowledge excellence in retail digital signage. In recognition of the importance of this media to marketing and advertising strategy, POPAI, The Global Association for Marketing at-Retail, built the industry's Digital Signage Awards Contest last year.
This year, POPAI's all new Digital Signage Awards contest will recognize the most innovative and effective in-store and at retail digital displays based on new criteria.
What can one expect from the All New Digital Signage Awards?
- Simplified case history questions
- Consolidated to five categories
- Retail, Hospitality/Entertainment, Healthcare, Transportation/Transit, and Government/Education/Corporate
- Two new divisions including content and network
- Lower entrance fees at $299 for members and $599 for non-members
Entry deadline is January 18, 2008.
Winners of the POPAI Digital Signage Awards contest will be announced at the POPAI Awards Gala at GlobalShop. Please complete information and details, please visit www.popai.com/awards. Or contact Nichole Jackson at 703.373.8805 or email@example.com