- NILES, IL--Shure Incorporated is extending its rebate program of up to $1,000 for the trade-in of Shure 700 MHz frequency band (698-806 MHz) wireless systems and for any other manufacturers’ qualifying 700 MHz frequency band wireless systems and their related components until the end of the calendar year – to December 31, 2009.
- “Due to the current economic crisis, there are some dealers who have not been able to take advantage of this program yet, and we want to do what we can to help them,” said Mark Humrichouser, general manager of Shure’s Americas Business Unit. “In addition, the response to the rebate program has been overwhelmingly positive so far, which is also why we’re extending the rebate until the end of the year.”
- Customers may submit their rebate forms with the purchase of the following new replacement products: UHF-R, ULX, MX690/SLX4L, PSM700 (H3, L2 bands), and PGX.
- “Despite the fact that a final decision from the FCC is still pending, we want our customers to know that we’re here to help,” added Humrichouser.
- For a complete summary of the terms and conditions of this rebate program, to learn which products are eligible , and to obtain a rebate form, customers should visit the Shure website at www.shure.com/rebate.
- For information about rebates or trade-ins for in-warranty Shure wireless systems, please contact 800-25-SHURE (800-257-4873).