On Wednesday, April 28th, AV Technology and sister NewBay Media technology publications are presenting a cutting-edge new virtual show, Digital Signage 2010, for professionals working with digital signage systems. Produced by NewBay Media in partnership with InfoComm, The Digital Signage Virtual Expo will be held April 28, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., EDT.
- The Digital Signage Virtual Expo offers expo benefits such as booth exhibits, keynotes, and conference sessions virtually through the use of an innovative interface that can be accessed on any computer. The event is free to participants. Highlights of this event include:
• Innovative conference sessions with live Q&A, keynotes, and digital signage vendor presentations
• Interactive exhibit booths with supplier/buyer interaction
• Downloadable reference materials in a virtual resource center (press releases, catalogs, and more)
• Series of live chats on pertinent topics, such as networked signage and media servers, led by InfoComm educators and the editors of Digital Signage Magazine, AV Technology, Systems Contractor News, and Tech & Learning
• Free to attendWhether you spend an hour at Digital Signage 2010 or all day, there will be plenty to learn, see and discover, and lots of interesting people to meet. Topics covered will include next-generation flat panels, 3D, mobile interactivity, wireless networks, ROI, managed services, and more.
And best of all, since this is an online event, you can experience all from the convenience of your desk.
Visit www.digitalsignage2010.com to secure your space.