POPAI is presenting its “Marketing Sustainable Messages to The Female Shopper” webinar, June 18th 3:00pm-4:30pm EST.
Presenter Craig Ostbo & Ted Morgan, Koopman Ostbo, will address the questions:
What sustainable messages work for female shoppers in-store?
Do you really understand what's important when you target in-store organic and sustainability messages to today's "eco-conscious" female shopper?
This session includes video interviews with female shoppers and discover how to separate the “eco and green hype” from the messages that really resonate with the female shopper whose concerned about, health, nutrition, feeding her family the right things
Koopman Ostbo Marketing Communications has directed the brand and marketing strategies for Kroger's Naturally Preferred Brand, Dairy Farmers of Oregon, Kettle Foods, Wild Oats Markets, The Yoshida Group of Companies, Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods, Smucker's/R.W. Knudsen, Boyd Coffee Company and Castor & Pollux Pet Works, and understands what natural messages resonate with female shoppers, ranging from soccer moms to single career women.
This session will deliver key insights into the female shopper's perceptions of the ever-growing trends of sustainability and natural/organic products, within this influential shopper segment.
Key takeaways Include:
- Who is your consumer, really? Understand your target consumer and how she feels when she heads in-store.
- What does "sustainability" really mean to her?
- How does she make purchase decisions and how influential are sustainable messages?
- How can great display and Marketing at Retail design answer her questions and confusion over product labeling.
- What she says versus what she does. Discover what your target shopper does when no one is looking!
To register: www.popai.com