This is the day’s agenda (subject to change):
• 10:00 - 10:30am: Registration | Coffee | Exhibitor Showcase
• 10:20am: Introduction | David Keene, Executive Editor, NewBay Media
• 10:30 - 11:15am: Professional Live Event Safety Planning– Is Your Stage Storm-Ready? Special Event Safety session, including presentations by Scott Carroll of Take1 Insurance, and Weather Decision Technologies (WDT) Senior Vice President David VandenHeuvel. This special session will explain the new generation of advanced weather detection and monitoring systems are available to help make all live events safer live events, and can help you build a Severe Weather Action Plan, and know the difference between "Now-casting" and "Forecasting" the Weather.
• 11:15 - 12:00pm: Media Servers for Live Event Production: Panel Discussion. With special panelists Lars Pederson of Worldstage, and top NYC projection designers. With a variety of Media Servers now available for live production, what do you need to be on top of the latest video server issues? New generation media servers have features such as support for many live inputs, a real time Media Engine, a Media Manager/Encoder (to stream a show to IP, real time, to a remote location), warping, live masking, and timeline based editing, A special panel of staging pros will look at the latest developments.
• 12:00 - 1:15pm: Networking Lunch & Exhibit Showcase Open
• 1:15 - 1:30pm: Manufacturer Training TBA
• 1:30 – 2:30pm: The Digital Culture at Live Events– Way Beyond Social Media: New Apps and Innovative Tools For the Stager. Midori Connolly will show you specific new tools and Apps to stay ahead of the curve in the providing of interactive live events. People are no longer only educated by professional instructors, but rely on their peers for information and learning. No longer do they want pre-selected content thrust at them from a big screen, but they want to live inside of an experience, and help create it as they go. From hybrid events to the second screen, content consumption is about an on-demand, digital medium. How do stagers keep up with this trend? A look at specific Apps and platforms.
Midori Connolly is:
- Principal, Chief AVGirl
- Chief, InfoComm International Rental and Staging Council
- Co-Chair, AV Committee for ASTM Environmentally Sustainable Meeting Standards
- Platinum Speaker, Meeting Professionals International
- Best-in-Class Speaker, Professional Convention Managers Association
• 2:30 - 3:30pm: Next Generation Video Projection: 4K, HFR, Super High Lumen, Laser Light Engines, and More. David Keene will lead a Panel of invited guests including some of the top video projection manufacturers, in an exploration of the fast moving developments in video projection as manufacturers release a whole new generation of new high-lumen projector offerings that are radical departures from the what the staging industry has seen to date. Panel will include Bill Beck from Barco, Jeff Schneider from Digital Projection, Mike Garrido from Christie, and more.
• 3:30 - 5:30pm: Networking Reception & Exhibitor Showcase Open. This includes mixer with invited Meeting Planner industry guests
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Adam Goldstein at 212-378-0465 or email@example.com.